Welcome to the CSR program of SLOKA!
In sloka CSR initiatives and our participants are committed to nurturing relationships within our society. Through these relationships, we build mutual trust and respect and work together to enhance each other’s lives. The CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY Program at sloka supports our mission by providing students with on-going opportunities to become aware of the social and environmental challenges that exist in our society, to serve the needs of others in our communities, and to reflect and learn from those experiences. Every student in our school participates in CSR activities throughout the year.
Why Do We Do It?
We believe that students should:
- Understand their roles and responsibilities as active participants within their communities.
- Possess a sense of self-worth and foster it in others.
- Respect themselves and exhibit respect for others in our diverse communities.
- Demonstrate initiative, independence, and commitment to working with and serving others.
- Be empowered with the skills , knowledge and attitude to bring about positive change.