|Nursery||8.20 AM to 12.30 PM|
|PPI &PPII||8.20 AM to 3.20 PM|
|Class I to VIII||8.20 AM to 3.20 PM|
Admission Procedure at SLOKA
Application forms can be collected at school upon payment of application fee. Admission will be closed as and when the vacant Seats are filled. Applicants are subject to a competitive entrance test and parents’ assessment for all grades.Schedule for the Test/Interaction will be intimated through phone or email. Only selected candidates will be called for further process.
Admission will be given based upon the assessment test given by the ward and Payment need to be done within 7 working days upon clearing of the test.
Monday to Saturday – 9:00 A.M to 4 P.M
What is the age Criteria?
A Child need to be two and half to 3 years old to join Nursery. Similarly, 3+ years, 4+Years and 5+ Years as on March 31st of the year for the subsequent classes PP1, PPII and Grade I.
What are the documents required to be submitted during admission?
Documents need to be submitted at the time of admission. Below are the list of documents required:
- Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Transfer certificate (Original)
- Aadhar card copy
- Passport size photos of child (2 copies), stamp size photos (2 copies)
- Passport size photos of Parents (2 copies)
- Passport copy (applicable if NRI)
- Residential proof
- Vaccination card copy
- Community certificate for Scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribes or Backward communities
Frequently asked questions:
1) Which curriculum does SLOKA THE SCHOOL Manikonda offers?
A) SLOKA THE SCHOOL, Manikonda offers Integrated Curriculum (CBSE/ICSE) for grades I to V and CBSE curriculum from grade VI onwards.
2) Are the books and uniform available at school?
A) Yes, books and Uniform can be bought from school.
3) What are the timings of the school?
A) Nursery- 8.20 AM to 12.30 PM
PPI and above – 8.20 AM to 3.20 PM
4) What is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Language for my child?
A) First Language is English. Child can opt for Telugu/ Hindi as Second Language. Similarly, Telugu/Hindi/Sanskrit can be opted as Third Language.
5) When can I meet the Teacher?
A) Teachers can be met during PTM and in any emergency a mail or drafted letter can be sent.
6) Does the school possess any media for daily updates?
A) Yes, Parents can login into the SLOKA School app through the id, password or Website where they can access the daily updates.
7) Can we opt for Enrichment classes?
8) Does the school have play ground?
A) Yes, the school is facilitated with playground.
9) Can my child opt for any particular Sport?
A) Yes, they can opt for Particular sport in which the child will be trained.
10) Will the school provide Bus service?
A) Yes, Transportation will be provided by the school.
11) Is the school under CCTV Surveillance?
A) Yes, the school is completely under CCTV Surveillance and security guards.
12) Does the school provide Extra Curricular Activities and CCA activities?
A) Yes, the school provides Extra Curricular Activities and CCA activities within the school timings.
13) What is the Teacher student ratio?
A) At SLOKA the teacher student ratio is 1:25.
14) What is the fee structure?
A) Detailed fee structure can be obtained from Admin department.
15) How is the fee collected?
A) Tuition fee need to be paid in three instalments. 1st Term need to be paid at the time of admission, 2nd Term on or before 10th August and 3rd Term on or before 10th December.
We accept cash/cheque/ Bank Transfer/UPI Payment/Debit card/Credit card.
16) How can I meet Principal?
A) Principal can be met only on prior appointment.