About Sloka the School Manikonda
Sloka has 3 segments – Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary.
Pre-Primary: It consists – Nursery, PP-1 and PP-2. We follow the specially designed – Sloka Early Years Program that aims to facilitate the intellectual, physical, social, emotional and creative development of a child.
Primary: We engage the primary sections with the practices of International curriculum that empowers and facilitates the students to pursue CBSE curriculum in their secondary sections.
Secondary: We at Sloka follow the CBSE curriculum in secondary school.
Code Of Ethics
Code of Ethics describes the moral principles upon which Sloka members are expected to base their conduct and professional practice. All Sloka members are expected to:
- Fulfil the promises stated in their guiding statements, policies, contracts and promotional materials.
- Strive for excellence.
- Nurture a culture of care in which the education, safety and well-being of students and others are paramount.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Respect the dignity and equality of all individuals, groups and cultures.
- Promote global citizenship.
Our Definition of Learning
At SLOKA, we believe learning:
- is an ongoing process that builds on prior experiences, transforms understanding and develops skills.
- happens when we are engaged, challenged, and reflect throughout the process.
- happens through inquiry.
- can be an independent and collaborative process.
- happens when we are empowered and inspired to make a difference in the world and beyond.