About Sloka the School Manikonda
We aim to empower our students with the 21st-century skills to meet the need of the global requirements; to be confident, to be risk-takers and be independent decision-makers, and most important to help them to impart human values that make thoughtful and engaged individuals. Our mission is dedicated to nurturing the responsive and motivated students through a dynamic and success-oriented education program. Sloka empowers students to gain an indigenous as a global perspective on various aspects of life.
Sloka has 3 segments Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary.
The Pre-Primary section, consisting of Nursery, PP1 and PP2, adopts the specially designed Sloka Early Years Program that aims to facilitate the intellectual, physical, social, emotional and creative development of a child.
When students enter the Sloka, they have the option to choose between the national CBSE curriculum and the internationally-recognized Cambridge curriculum that will carry them through Primary and Secondary. While both curricula are solid bases to build.
Code Of Ethics
Code of Ethics describes the moral principles upon which Sloka members are expected to base their conduct and professional practice. All Sloka members are expected to:
- Fulfil the promises stated in their guiding statements, policies, contracts and promotional materials.
- Strive for excellence.
- Nurture a culture of care in which the education, safety and well-being of students and others are paramount.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Respect the dignity and equality of all individuals, groups and cultures.
- Promote global citizenship.
Our Definition Of Learning
At SLOKA we believe learning:
- Is an ongoing process that builds on prior experiences, transforms understanding and develops skills.
- Happens when we are engaged, challenged and are reflecting throughout the process.
- Happens through inquiry.
- Can be an independent and collaborative process.
- Happens when we are empowered and inspired to make a difference in our world and beyond.