A Culture Club is a group of few students that meets regularly to explore different creative and cultural activities together. This club brings together the different art forms of the students and students with experience in these areas. culture clubs at sloka is a way of implementing the concerning access to children’s culture. The ambition of this key project is to give students an equal opportunity to familiarise themselves with art and culture. Supervised culture activities, arranged at schools, boost the children creative skills, cultural competence and learning conditions
1.To fine-tune the interactions with their peers and with faculty members, and to have the opportunity to connect with other students who share similar interests.
2.Promote a dynamic cultural heritage that is preserved, used and developed.
1. Plan and execute different cultural activities.
2. Preserve and promote tradition and culture in the school.
3. Coordinate songs and dances for any occasion in and out of the school.
4. Keep records of the cultural competition.
5. Prepare Action Plan and conduct cultural club activities effectively.