At Sloka the school, we believe that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body. Sports Club ensures continued focus on age appropriate sports, physical exercise and health enhancing lifestyles.
Yoga: A healthy mind in a healthy body is the aim of our Yoga classes. It is taught in a fun and interesting way to the little ones
Edusports: Our sports training partner ensures that all students build the essential motor skills required to pursue any sport in their middle and senior year programs.
Individual Sports: BasketBall, Cricket and Tennis are offered as optional individual sports. Students can chose to specialise in any of these under our trained and experienced coaches.
The students undergo a structured physical education curriculum that not only hones their skill in a sport but also helps them pick up lifetime skills such as attentiveness, respect, authenticity, excellence, working on a team, conflict resolution, sharing, handling success and failure, decision making and appreciation.
- Represent the club at a league/region/state level in a positive and professional manner.
- Be well informed of all club activities.
- Maintain an overview of the club’s strategic planning process.
- Ensure at all times the management of the club remains positive and progressive and the objects and aims of the club are respected and observed.
- Be prepared to make difficult decisions on behalf of the club if necessary.