SLOKA DISCIPLINE AND CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS:
- Punctuality and regularity in attendance is essential. Students who have been absent the previous day must bring a note of explanation. In case of illness a Medical Certificate should be submitted.
- Students must come to school in neatly laundered uniform and polished shoes. The hair should be trimmed and the nails must be cut regularly. Girls with long hair should make plaits.
- The prescribed school uniform should be worn on all days. If a child doesn’t come in uniform, he/she will be sent back home, unless there is written communication from the parent.
- Students are not permitted to bring valuable electronic devices such as cameras, tablets, iPods etc without prior permission
- For any emergency school phone can be used with prior permission. Students are not allowed bring phone to school.
- Respect for school property and school belongings is an absolute must.
- A vigilant outlook should be maintained towards keeping the surroundings clean. In the event of collective damage to school property in class room, the entire class will be charged the cost of damage.
- Students are not allowed to leave the class without permission of the teacher.
- A student must speak in decent language all the time. He must ensure that his speech is courteous and polite.
- Every student is required to carry the school identity card each day of the school.
- If your child is not making the desired progress, the Principal should be contacted early in the academic year to seek advice for his / her improvement.
- Any communication sent in the school almanac must be acknowledged by the parent/guardian.
- Discipline must be maintained in school bus.
- Changes in contact number and residential address must be intimated to school.
- Strict disciplinary action will be taken if any student found to be using abusive language, fighting and aggressive.