Sloka the school offers a unique curriculum of arts which provides students the key to succeed in a competitive industry which is building a holistic skill set. Students get the opportunity to showcase their creative skills in different types of art forms such as ceramics, drawing, photography, crafts, video, filmmaking, etc. Different aspects of Arts covered by Sloka are Drawing and Sketch, 3D Sculpture, Applied Arts and Arts history.
To describe, analyze, and interpret artwork of students’ own creation. Analyze, interpret, and evaluate the form and content of works of art. Produce creative works that demonstrate innovation in concept, formal language and/or materials.
- Encourage the budding talents of the schools and develop their creative skills.
- Provide the right platform to showcase their talents in various fields like dancing, acting, singing, drawing, etc.
- Organize various competitions, annual functions, internal celebrations and cultural programmes in the school.
- Make the student confident and competitive in the global environment.
- Prepare the children for future life in terms of skills, behaviour, knowledge, learning and respect for others.