A Nature Club is a non-political, self-sponsored and voluntary student club, for the collection and circulation of the facts and knowledge about nature and natural resources, to develop students as nature-lovers and conservationists. The Nature club believes that nature teaches life’s lessons in its own subtle ways and enables our students to share their responsibilities in maintaining a healthy environment and to take steps to avoid environmental degradation in their individual capacity as well as in a group.
- Aims to propagate the spirit of loving and protecting nature. To help students experience the wonder and wilderness of nature.
- To create awareness about environment and issues of conservation.
- To initiate conservation action and conservation education activities.
- To promote environment friendly lifestyles.
- To plan the club activities.
- To set up a vermin compost pit.
- To take up Projects for National Children Science Congress of Nature.