Language clubs in sloka are groups where like-minded language learners can meet up. Members can all be learning the same language or even studying different languages. A good Language club plays a important social role. Sloka Language club can be a chance to meet new people and make new friends (both moderators and participants)
1. The main point is that they work together to further their language educations and to develop their language skills
2. Allow communicating in a foreign language in an informal atmosphere.
3.Active language practice is the best way to raise motivation in learning a foreign language
- To plan language activities for the academic year.
- To conduct language activities a per schedule
- To decorate the display boards with self-composed articles/ poems/stories of students.
- To organise a literary day.
- To arrange a talk by any famous novelist or writer.
- To celebrate Reading Day.